By Dr. Jessie Mercay
posted by Ganesh
If this is the case as we read last week, why bother doing rectification of existing structures? Well, first, by chance, you might find a house on the grid that has a good motherwall (mathematics). Out of about 200, I found 2. I then bought one of the houses and went to the trouble of moving the front door, opening the Brahmasthan, putting in new windows in the right places. I couldn’t change the elevation -‐ it would have been too expensive… but the house felt good. However, it was not a real Vaastu house. It would have been cheaper to tear it down and rebuild to be honest. But, it was an amazing learning experience in reverse engineering.
So, there may be a few houses out there that doing some rectification on would be helpful. Also, a few small points can be helpful especially if the house is on the earth energy grid or close to the grid:
- Move the sleeping arrangements around – get your mother-in-law or bossy teenager out of the SW corner so she or he stops trying to be head of the household!
- Change the position/location of the main door.
These are about the only things we can offer a person in terms of making physical changes that may bring a bit more harmony. They don’t correct the Vaastu but might help a bit.
Many people think that if they open the center of the house – Brahmasthan – they are doing something good. What happens if you open the Brahmasthan in a house that has a motherwall/main wall that provides negative qualities? You enhance those negative qualities. Yes, don’t just randomly open up Brahmasthan without knowing the Ayadi/measurement and formulas of a house. Not many people have thought about this. Most Vaastu consultants want to open the center of the house. It is not a good Idea. I can vouch for it from personal experience. You simply end up activating the negative qualities produced by the main wall.
There are a couple of other suggestions that are possible:
- Have a certified Vaastu Consultant who is properly trained (email email@example.com for a name) build a small Vaastu temple cottage or shrine in your yard. (See Amazon.com How to Build a Backyard Vaastu Temple Cottage). It won’t change the Vaastu of your house but will provide positive energy for you while you are in or near the shrine or temple cottage.
- Have your consultant build a small Vaastu form that will generate some positive Vaastu energy if placed properly in the house. It won’t change the Vaastu of the house but will be a little generator that is beneficial if placed by the bed in the proper orientation.
- Play what we call Vaastu music 24/7 at a very low volume. Go to http://www.aumscience.com bookstore for Vaastu music.
The most important thing that comes out of a Vaastu rectification consultation by a properly trained Vaastu Consultant is education. You will learn a great deal about the Vaastu Shastras and their proper application.
Lastly, if your life isn’t broken, don’t try to fix it. Don’t change your house except for the few suggestions above. Some people have houses that support their life that aren’t Vaastu houses per se. Sure, a Vaastu house would be better but their house is cozy and comfortable and their life is going well. Just move the mother-in law out of the SW and have a temple cottage built. If your life is really going down hill fast since you moved into the house then move – fast.
So, as you can see, there are a few things you can do with some help. But you can’t “Vaastu” your house if it does not have the five points above in place.
Fabric of The Universe: The Origins, Implications, and Applications of Vastu Science By Jessie J. Mercay. Text and diagrams, with permission, from Dr. Jessie Mercay, Fabric of the Universe, aumscience.com/wordpress. For any questions please visit http://www.aumscience.com.