I would like to thank all on this very special day (12.12.12). It’s always been a blessing to have all your unconditional love and overwhelming support. I am truly honored and humbled to have been nominated for “Blog of the Year 2012” by our dear friends – Joe (I am for Change), Barbara (Idealistic Rebel), TKSoni (And Life Smiles), and Prego (Smooth Solidade). Enjoy their inspiring blogs filled with love, peace and wisdom!!!
The following is the rules for this nomination…
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join the award’s Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience if you choose to
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
- Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
- Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
- When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
- There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
- This means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Here are the 12 nominees for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012…
- MoonLightened Way
- A Leaf in Springtime
- The Wisdom Of Life
- 2012: What’s the ‘real’ truth?
- Ancient Indians – Satya Samhita
- The Journey up the mountain.
- The Liberated Way
- Awakening to the Dance
- Awake and Finding Purpose
- Yoga With Maheshwari