By Dr. Jessie Mercay
posted by Ganesh
The scientific knowledge of Mamuni Mayan extended from the innermost, smallest particle of the unmanifest to the outermost largest conglomeration of particles in the manifest world. Within that entire range, Mayan was able to note the size of what scientists today call the atom. He accurately predicted and measured the size of the earth’s mantle. In addition he noted the movement of the planets and constellations including the qualities and characteristics of what are called nakshatras (27 celestial bodies that have frequency and numerical equivalence). He was an expert at understanding vibration and frequency.
Mayan discovered that the earth is a spinning structure that mirrors the spinning of the micro cube and 9×9 grid. Just as the nature of the 9×9 grid is to be composed of an energy grid, the earth also has as its nature an energy grid.
Because the grid lines of the earth energetically mirror the grid lines of the 9×9 and subsequently the 8×8, they resonate with the frequency of the cosmos. Mayan discovered that if built space is placed directionally on the earth’s grid, then the space will also vibrantly resonate with the frequency of the cosmos. The following are the principles of Vaastu Science that apply to the grid.
The Earth Grid
- The earth has a flow of energy that is called “the grid.”
- This flow of energy is related to the earth’s rotation at the equator.
- It flows North and South in alignment with true north rather than magnetic north.
- When a house or structure is aligned precisely with “The Grid” the effects of Vastu are realized.
- Another value of using the grid is that solar energy flows east to west as the sun moves across the sky.
- When a home is properly aligned with the north/ south grid it is automatically aligned with the east west grid.
- Grid lines in a built space are carriers of energy values and qualities.
Mayan also applied his understanding of the effect of mathematical values creating varying frequencies and qualities in any given built space. He formulated specific calculations – Ayadi calculations – that are applied to the perimeter of a built space called a mother wall.
Fabric of The Universe: The Origins, Implications, and Applications of Vastu Science By Jessie J. Mercay. Text and diagrams, with permission, from Dr. Jessie Mercay, Fabric of the Universe, aumscience.com/wordpress. For any questions please visit http://www.aumscience.com.