Today we are completing our graceful 1 year journey with “Known is a drop, Unknown is an Ocean”. It’s all possible because you. It’s always been my pleasure to share my learning’s with all. We are learning from the Universe and Universe is learning through us. I am learning through you…
Special thanks to Dr. Jessie Mercay for allowing us to learn the ancient and authentic Vastu and Vaastu Science and more than that through her book “Fabric of The Universe: The Origins, Implications, and Applications of Vastu Science”.
Looking forward to learn more with all your love and blessings…
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for “Known is a drop, Unknown is an Ocean”. It’s my pleasure to share with you all…
Here’s an excerpt:
4,329 films were submitted to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. This blog had 42,000 views in 2012. If each view were a film, this blog would power 10 Film Festivals
I would like to thank all on this very special day (12.12.12). It’s always been a blessing to have all your unconditional love and overwhelming support. I am truly honored and humbled to have been nominated for “Blog of the Year 2012” by our dear friends – Joe (I am for Change), Barbara (Idealistic Rebel), TKSoni (And Life Smiles), and Prego (Smooth Solidade). Enjoy their inspiring blogs filled with love, peace and wisdom!!!
The following is the rules for this nomination…
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join the award’s Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience if you choose to
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
- Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
- Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
- When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
- There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
- This means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Here are the 12 nominees for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012…
I am really glad to let you know that we have reached a milestone of 500 followers on this lovely Thanksgiving Day. I cannot find any better day than today to thank you all from bottom of my heart for all your love, gratitude and overwhelming support and of course a very special thanks to 500 followers who made it happen…
The Follower # 500 is…
Miss Hakes from Miami, Florida.
I started this blog more of a personal and knowledge sharing blog with mission of growing Self Awareness through Reasoning. Daily we used to learn a lot in bits and pieces, some we used to follow, some we used to ignore and some we used to forget with time. So the thought was to make the learning as a constant and organized process, slowly practice what we learn which really makes sense to us and become better day by day. I was really amazed by the growing Spiritual awareness across the world. I do believe we are in the process of transitioning to higher consciousness… We are learning from the Universe and in turn Universe is learning through us. Creator exists within Creation and Creation exists within Creator. We all are One and closely connected to each other. We are the change what we want to see in the world!
~ With Googolplex+ Love and Thanks, Ganesh!!!
I am truly delighted to have been nominated by Lisa Taylor (Writers Block Party) for the Inspiring Blog Award and Angela (Zen Being) for A Thought Provoking Blog Award. All their blogs are very inspiring and wonderful. I recommend to visit to their sites. Thank you so very much!!!
Rules for the Award…
1. Thank the person who nominated you and write a post about it.
2. Share 7 things about your Self.
3. Pass the award on to 7 to 9 blogs you enjoy, link to their blogs, and let them know you nominated them.
My 7 Favorites are…
1. Favorite Color? White
2. Favorite Drink? Water
3. Passion? Self Exploration and Learning
4. Facebook or Twitter? WordPress
5. Favorite number? 3
6. Favorite Movies? Avatar, Inception
7. Favorite flower? Lotus
Blogs I recommend for Inspiring Blog Award are
- MoonLightened Way
- AND LIFE SMILES
- A Nature Mom
- Empty Words
- From Yoga To High Heels
- LASAssociates’s Blog
Blogs I recommend for A Thought Provoking Blog Award are
- The Liberated Way
- Resting in Awareness
- The Wisdom Of Life
- Balanced Action
- j. ricci energy
- Quote A Wiz
- The Journey up the mountain.
- Path of the Beagle
Hope you enjoy these inspiring and thought-provoking blogs. I sincerely thank all from my heart for your love and support by sharing your likes, votes, thoughts and awards. Keep exploring our Self…
I have created an Android App version of the blog to get started in mobile world. You access and download from below link
Hope you like it! Suggestions, feedback and comments are always welcome!!
Googolplex+ Thank You All!!
Infinite+ Your Love, Kindness and Support!!!